How Single Moms Optimize Their Bodies & Minds When They Don’t Even Have Time for a Breakdown.
Single motherhood can push us to our limits. Will you crumble? Or emerge stronger than before?
With everything so chaotic, it’s harder than ever to live a fit and healthy lifestyle. But we have to be at the top of our game physically and mentally to handle whatever life throws our way. This isn’t the time for watered down regimens and mediocre results. But let’s face it – motivational memes won’t cut it. Neither will admonitions to “push harder” and “make time”, or reminders about the importance of self care and stress management. Single moms don’t need to be told “You can do it!” We need to be told HOW to do it with all of the obstacles we face.
Take on the do-it-yourself challenge designed for moms in the toughest situations, and get innovative solutions to crush it at your maximum power level.
- Prep Week + 30 Day Challenge
- Daily information, resources, and action steps sent via email
- Access to exclusive Facebook group for moms using the Super Busy Mommy Coach methods.
- Unlimited restarts.
The Challenge has 3 stages:
Prepare (7 days)
Most busy moms can’t change their lifestyle overnight, so you have a week to prepare. You’ll stock your kitchen with healthy foods, carve out time for the Resilience Habits, and learn some tricks to help you succeed.
Learn & Practice (10 days)
I’ll go over each habit in detail. You’ll have a chance to try them out, ask questions, and experiment to figure out what works for you. You’ll gradually add the Resilience Habits to your daily routine.
Execute & Refine (20 days)
During this stage, your challenge is to do all of the Resilience Habits every day. You’ll also continue to get new tips and info each day to boost your success for the long term.
What to Expect:
Flexible Hardcore Fitness Regimen
- Modifications for beginners through advanced (really advanced).
- Guidance on how to continue progressing after the program ends.
Streamlined Nutrition Guidelines
- Plan your own meals with foods you choose
- Most can be done throughout your daily life
- Psych hacks to increase willpower and make new habits stick
- Advanced stress management techniques
Plus tons of tips and tricks to deal with the most common challenges single moms face.
Here Are A Few Things You’ll Discover
- How do you make healthy meals with minimum time and/or money?
- What can you do if you don’t have uninterrupted time for workouts?
- How do you separate from your emotions so they can’t control you, without suppressing them?
- How do you maximize whatever amount of sleep you can get?
- What are natural ways to combat the biological side of stress?
- How can you raise your stress threshold?
- How do you reduce cravings?
Meet Nicole Cruz